Dynamic Descaler® is the world's fastest HCL based Descaler
Simple and Effective
Dynamic Descaler can dissolve approximately 1.5kg of calcium carbonate scale per gallon in concentrated form. It does not need to be heated up during cleaning. Because Dynamic Descaler is free rinsing, there is no need to neutralize or pacify the system but you will need to check PH prior to disposal to make sure it meets local standards. The uniqueness of Dynamic Descaler often allows you to clean some equipment while still in operation, using a minimum of your personnel.
Why Use Dynamic Descaler?
- It is a safe when used as directed to be used on the waterside of heat transfer equipment.
- You do not have to heat Dynamic Descaler.
- Dynamic Descaler is safer for the employees to use than other mineral acid products.
- Your equipment will be cleaned in only hours without disassembling any part of the equipment. Equipment can often be cleaned without any down time (cleaning on the run).
- Cleans down to the original surface without pitting.
- Dynamic Descaler is safe on copper, copper-nickel, bronze, brass, iron, steel and rubber.
- Dynamic Descaler will extend the usable life of your equipment, especially when used as a part of a regularly scheduled preventative maintenance program.
- Removing the scale build up allows your equipment to operate more efficiently with less down time.
Dynamic Descaler is available in the following containers:
- 4 x 1 gallon cases
- 5 gallon pails
- 15, 30 and 55 gallon drums
- 275 and 330 gallon totes