Lime Scale Removal From Heat Exchangers – Water Scale, Rust Remover
Heat exchangers in many manufacturing facilities are very crucial in everyday operations. Heat exchangers are designed to transfer heat in the form of kinetic energy from one liquid to another. And while transferring heat, the heat exchanger, over a period of time will collect lime, scale and rust on the waterside of the exchanger.
With Dynamic Descaler, you do not have to dismantle or remove the unit from your operations. You may want to install a system, which will inject Dynamic Descaler into your water supply on a regular basis for your cooling tower, chiller, or your closed loop water system. This procedure will eliminate downtime in your everyday operations while cleaning out your exchanger.
Instructions for Dynamic Descaler Cleaning
If you just intend to clean out the heat exchanger, you still do not have to dismantle or remove the exchanger from your operations.
- By-pass heat exchanger from operation.
- Remove the existing water in the exchanger. This MUST be done, to insure proper results.
- Disconnect the water in/out connections from the exchanger.
- Attach the necessary hoses to in/out connections on the exchanger to a circulating pump. Refer to chart
(see download) for necessary circulation of time and the amount of Dynamic Descaler to be used.
- Once the circulation has been completed, flush the exchanger with water to remove any insoluble material.